Strive for Quality and Aim for Excellence!
Welcome aboard to Pasay City National Science High School!
Amidst foible, all of us have been in one direction. We are the bridge and the anchor in our step towards persistence against plague. Even if the light at the end of the road we’re walking is not sure, we know we are altogether steering in the same direction.
I believe that it is our responsibility to maintain and continue to build a supportive and collaborative spirit in our school.
Altogether, as a school community, we will build on the traditions of the past and meet the challenges of the future in innovative and exciting ways.
Let us continuously strive to create a culture of distinctive and transpicuous way of service.
Sonny J. Adriano
- Mission Accomplished: PaSci’s First Virtual Forum on Voter Educationby Xyrel James Canonoy With the theme “PaScian, Anong Say Mo Ngayong Halalan?: Kabataan: Tinig Ngayong Halalan,” the Supreme Student Government (SSG) concluded …Read More »
- A Success: PaSci celebrates Teachers’ Day Celebration 2021by Elan Samuel Lunas FRIDAY, October 8 – PaSci, in special collaboration with the Supreme Student Government (SSG) shows love and appreciation to all …Read More »
- Adriano swears as 6th Principal of Pasay City National Science HSby Mark Reniel Balolo Mr. Sonny J. Adriano took the oath of office as Permanent Principal on Tuesday, August 17, 2021, …Read More »
- Attached here below is the link for the enrollment guidelines and the downloadable copy of Modified Learner Enrollment and Survey Form (Modified LESF). Enrollment Period: August 16-31, 2021Enrollment of Wait …Read More »
- Pasay City National Science High School are now accepting applicants for incoming Grade 7 and Grade 11 for SY 2021-2022. Please see the attached memo here for application guidelines. Posted below …Read More »
- Memo No. 83 Schedule of Online Administration of First Quarter Summative Test SY 2020 – 2021Read More »
- October 5, 2020 marks a new beginning for the entire Pasay City National Science High School community as it officially began its blended distance learning modality. The said distance learning …Read More »